Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thing #5 - Flickr


A wild and crazy guy!, originally uploaded by ucumari.

I love Flickr! Once again, I'm hooked. I have spent countless hours exploring images on Flickr as well as Picasa. This is such a beautiful and fascinating world. I am so grateful to all the people who contribute images to these sites. One such image reminds me of a great trip that my husband and daughters took to a wildlife park. We were driving through the park and stopped when a flock (is that the correct word for a group of ostriches?) blocked the road. The crazy birds began pecking at the windshield and windows of our car. My girls and I were really scared that they would break the windows. Finally, they lost interest and traveled on. This wild and crazy guy looks like I feel after hours and hours of websurfing. More to come.

2 comments:

ESC1 said...

I love the picture

Linda's Daily Joys said...

Thanks. It's nice to get a comment. A friend of mine just began the 23 things class and called and said that she had seen my blog. Makes me feel good.