Saturday, April 11, 2009

A little bit behind on posting

Considering that my last post was in November, one might think that I've completely abandoned my blog. Not so.  Lots of other things going on.  I've become addicted to reading other peoples' blogs.  At least I finally created my Avatar and added it.  Lately,  I have created a Facebook page and a Twitter account.  Of course, then I spent lots of time exploring these new aspects of my life.  I used to wonder how in the world my daughter could spend hours on her computer seemingly doing nothing.  Now I understand.  I really do have a life, but I'm hooked on reading blogs, listening to podcasts and reconnecting with old friends.  I am now also working on a blog for my school library website.  This should be appearing shortly.  I'm also working on podcasts I want to post to my website.  Hopefully, my students will visit during the summer and stay connected to reading.  Even though the busiest part of my year is coming up, I'm going to try to be diligent in posting to this blog.  I want to complete the 23 things series of lessons and go on to use all the tools I'm learning to use.

No comments: